Thursday, June 24, 2010

june 24th

today was a really hard work day. we ended up doing concrete work at erj, a childrens home. i was on the top of the scaffolding lifting buckets of concrete up to the roof. i am so completely sore i can hardly move. i cant wait to see how sore i am in the morning :) haha. we also painted part of a house and did some dry wall work and electrical work. it was a very busy day. i am ready to sleep in tomorrow! i cant believe i only have one more week that is insane, it has flown by so fast. sorry this is so short. this is the first time i have sat down since 8 this morning. im a little sleepy! tomorrow is our intern outing, we are going hiking and repelling. please pray for safety!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!~ That sounds like a hard days work. I hope it wasn't 115 degrees for that. I bet you are sore. I am sure that you worked some muscles that haven't been worked in a while. I cannot believe you are down to your last week. It has gone by fast in some ways but it feels like a long time since I have gotten to hug you. Please be careful today and I certainly hope to see some pics of this repelling and more importantly pics of you doing concrete work!
    Happy Friday
    Love you infinity,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!~ That sound like a really busy day! I hope it wasn't 115 degrees while you were doing all that work. I bet you have muscles that are sore that you didn't even know you had. I can't believe that you only have one more week left. In some ways I can't believe you are down to the last week but it seems like forever since I have gotten to hug you. Be careful today and have fun and I want to see pics. of you repelling and I really wanna see pics of you doing the concrete work. I love you infinity plus one.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Juice, I hope you have a great time today.You deserve a day off. Be safe today. Looking forward to seeing you in ONE week! Keep up the good work.

    I love you

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

please leave comments :)