Friday, June 25, 2010

june 25th

today was intern outing day. it was so much fun. we went to this place that is in the mountains, literally. we climbed up part of the mountain and repelled down. o my gosh it was so scary, but so much fun, and yes i have pictures to prove i did it! after we were done repellling, we went to this pizza buffet. it was so good to eat american food! then we got this card where we could play games for an hour for free. we did go carts, bumper cars, laser tag and all kinds of other games. we had an absolute blast! it was a great day. i am so sad that it was our last intern outing though! :( tomorrow groups come again. its gonna be my last saturday! :(

1 comment:

  1. Repelling huh!? You are really surprising me! I will believe it when I see it in pictures... you know what they say.. the proof is in the pictures. I am glad you had a good outing with the interns especially since it was the last one. Can you believe it. I can't wait to hear about what this last week has in store for you. What a lucky girl you are to have gotten to experience this last month. I can't wait to talk to you I miss you! I love you!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete

please leave comments :)