Wednesday, June 23, 2010

june 23rd

today we took the kids from memes rio to a public pool to swim for the day. it was really fun because a lot of those kids had never left the rio before so it was awesome that they could get off the property and hang out and be a "normal" kid. they had so much fun. by the end of the day a lot of them were sleeping in lawn chairs they were so tire! it was so cute. everythign is going good here. i cant believe i only have one more week! :( its going by so fast. i am excited to see everyone from home but not ready to leave here yet. hopefully god gets me ready cause its coming whether i like it or not! tomorrow is going to be hard day, we are doing concrete. please pray for strength for us!

2 comments:

  1. Victoria,
    I am home from my Karen Kingsbury Family reunion. It was AWESOME!!! We had so much fun and you would have loved it. She prayed and spoke and laughed and they sang! It was really neat I am really glad Aunt Krissy invited me. I am glad you have had a couple good days. I am really excited about your experience at worship. I can't wait to talk to you and get to hear more about it. I am really tired so I am heading to bed but I love you and I am looking forward to hearing all about your experience. Good luck tomorrow with that concrete work. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated and I wanna see pictures as proof of your concrete skills!!!! I love you with all my heart and soul!!!!!!!!!!
    Mommma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juice, good luck with that concrete today.Good thing you've been working on those guns.... oh wait, I'm thinking of somebody else. Drink lots of water and work safely today. Can't wait to see you next week.

    I love you,
    dad

    ReplyDelete

please leave comments :)